Thursday, April 15, 2010

Arrow of Light cake


The secret's out. Now I will be making cakes for every Arrow of Light ceremony in our Pack until who knows when. That is okay, because I love it! I simply cut a stencil out, layed it on the cake, sprayed it with Color Mist, and then decorated away.

FYI: My favorite way to get the scouts attention is to whisper quietly, "If you can hear me, put your finger on your nose. If you can hear me, blink your eyes. If you can hear me, shrug your shoulders.....Continue until all the scouts are doing the actions, and then say, "If you can hear me, do the cub scout sign." This works every time!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this cake! We just exited cub scouts in February for about 5 years (until our second son is old enough), but what a creative idea! Thanks for sharing.